Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Goals for 2016

Hey goal diggers! Happy new year!
Hope everyone's 2016 is up to a good start :)

As for me, I am looking forward to being a better person and focus on the things I want to accomplish.

So here's a list of my goals this year:
  • Reduce weight to 45 kg. (I'm only 5' so this is just right for my height)
  • Save 100,000php (this is a huge amount for me since I help with the bills at home, I also have some expenses of my own)
  • Make sure to tithe 10% of my salary (currently, I only get to tithe around 3-5% of my salary).
  • Invest 24,000php in the stock market (2,000 per month)
This list is basically the result that I want by the end of the year. I may still add more to this list later on but for now, I will work on these throughout the year. I will also be posting about how I plan on achieving these goals which would hopefully help you reach your goals, too. And of course, at the end of 2016, I will update you on my accomplishments!

Let me know on the comments section below what your goals are.

No comments:

Post a Comment